Dr. Connie Kaplan
The Invisible Garment – 30 Spiritual Principles that Weave the Fabric of Human Life
by Nina from MindGourmet
Wearing My Invisible Garment
I remember so clearly my feelings when I was about to meet Connie for my Invisible Garment consultation. How would it be? What would I learn? Would I like my garment?
Meeting Connie and sharing space and time with her for the time we were together was a very meaningful experience for me. I learned a lot about myself only by reading The Invisible Garment, but actually sitting and being with Connie took my understanding to a much deeper level.
She explained my garment to me by interweaving the elements into a fabric that made so much sense. It made me realize one more time that there is so much more to our meaning and purpose here in this life than what we usually live by.
Taking You Into the Fabric of Your Life’s Purpose
In our interview, Connie takes you on a journey of how she received and developed the knowledge and wisdom she writes about in her book. She explains why it is so important to know who you are in order to be able to truly express yourself through being instead of losing yourself in doing. And there’s so much more!
This is what we talk about in our conversation:
- We start with the topic of dreaming!
In Connie’s bio, there is one sentence that gives me the chills. I ask her to explain: “While she slept her life away, she dreamed herself awake.” 03:20 Connie says that perceive possibility when we’re in a dream. If you’re interested in learning more about the wisdom contained in your dreams, check out her other website at turtledreamers.com!
- In the introduction to The Invisible Garment there’s a section called “Meeting the Angels”. Connie speaks about this very special multi-dimensional experience and how it lead to her writing The Invisible Garment: 14:40
- Charting your soul’s purpose and understanding your own spiritual wardrobe –structure and components of the Invisible Garment concept: 24:30
- It’s about being, not doing: 33:35
- The importance of conscious parenting and why it’s very helpful to know your children’s garment patterns: 36:30
- The spiritual principle of randomness: 40:58
- How you can connect and work with Connie: 45:00
- How Connie sees the angel experience that initiated the Invisible Garment work today: 49:18