The Chiron Effect – Healing Our Core Wounds Through Astrology, Empathy, and Self-Forgiveness
by Nina from MindGourmet
Chiron and our Core Wounding
Through reading The Chiron Effect, written by my dear friend Lisa Tahir, I learned about the placement of Chiron in my birth chart (Aries) and what that means in terms of my Core Wounding.
I was amazed with how much I recognized myself in Lisa’s words, and I’m grateful for the new way she has given me to look at and deal with what feels like my most ancient and challenging patterns.
A Unique Approach to Healing
The word “Chiron” came to Lisa while she was meditating. From that moment on, she spent over three years researching and writing about Chiron to provide a different way of understanding what our Core Wounding is, so we can heal it more directly and efficiently.
The Chiron Effect describes that unique approach to healing utilizing astrology, psychology, spirituality, and personal responsibility.
His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama, said about The Chiron Effect: “I am sure your book will be of interest to many and will greatly benefit your readers.”
The Importance of Empathy and Self-Forgiveness
Every day there are things we need to forgive ourselves for, which means we need to give ourselves self-love, understanding, and compassion for every decision that we made or haven’t made.
Lisa says it’s a deep process and journey to self-acceptance and self-love. The more we’re able to meet ourselves with self-empathy and self-forgiveness, the more we can meet others in the same way. This means we’re able to have more patience and more understanding. We’re able to feel less victimized and less defensive.
Lisa and I talked about so much more! Enjoy!
- Chiron in my birth chart (04:40)
- How Lisa became who she is today and what led her to write The Chiron Effect (07:00)
- What Psychoastrology is (11:30)
- How we can learn about our Core Wounding (14:00)
- The importance of empathy and self-forgiveness (17:40)
- The puzzle of forgiveness (20:40)
- How to make conscious contact with our core wounding so we can begin to heal it (27:00)
- How knowing our core wounds intimately can help us to make different choices and live a more fulfilled life (30:00)
- Chiron’s invitation “to water, weed, or dig up and re-plant your inner garden so that you will yield something of meaning and purpose at harvest” (32:30)
- How you can find out more about Lisa and her book and how you can work with her (34:30)