A Journey Within
by Nina from MindGourmet
Alexander, Manuka, and God
In The Journey Within, a young boy, Alexander, suddenly wakes up to find himself stranded on a deserted island. He soon encounters two other, quite interesting personalities:
The first personality is a playful monkey, Manuka, that symbolizes our divine essence.
The second personality, a God-like figure, teaches Alexander a series of tools to lead him to a new way of living. The boy is shown a path of ease and spiritual growth.
Alexander discovers the power of gratitude
One of the tools Alexander is shown is the power of gratitude.
“When we live our lives in a grateful manner, it raises our vibration, it raises us up to enjoy life on a higher platform, to see the beauty in everything. Where our focus lies, that’s what gets bigger for us,” says LouAnne.
The more grateful we are, the more we put our focus on the good and therefore those things multiply and come closer to us.
Turning it over to the universe and asking for help: The Birds
In A Journey Within Alexander’s cave is invaded by birds and whatever he does, he initially finds no way to get rid of them. He finally gives up and surrenders – and then he’s taken care of in ways he would have never been able to find himself.
We all have these situations that seem too big for us and that only get worse the more we try to figure out what to do about them. Surrendering what is weighing on us to a greater intelligence, makes room for synchronicities and the solution to show up.
Lou-Anne and I talked about so much more!
Enjoy our interview!
This is what you’ll learn from our conversation:
- LouAnne’s journey – how she became who she is today (01:50)
- In the introduction of her book LouAnne mentions her life being quite crazy for a while during her spiritual journey. She shares what happened. (05:35)
- Alexander, Manuka, and God. How LouAnne chose the characters for her book and what they stand for. (09:10)
- Alexander’s lessons and their meaning and importance (14:55)
- How you can work best with A Journey Within (26:10)
- Tips and tricks for empaths (30:35)
- Where you can find LouAnne and how you can work with her (35:15)