Heart & Brain Power – Creating a New You through Thinking Differently
by Nina from MindGourmet
When too much emotional pain shows up in your body
When Anouk shares her life story it’s almost unbelievable how much trauma and pain she had to endure: being a very sick child and having an extremely difficult family situation in which she felt like a misfit. She suffered greatly from unworthiness, anxiety, and depression. “I was a very anxious and fearful person and I didn’t feel really free inside,” shares Anouk.
Very soon in her life, Anouk started to ask herself, “Who am I?” and “Why am I here?” To be able to understand herself and her situation she became a psychologist and psychotherapist.
When she was in her twenties, her younger brother died. She was 30 when her first husband passed away from cancer. In 2007, her second husband took his own life.
Anouk’s life and body fell apart. All the vast amount of emotional pain started to show up as bodily symptoms and developed to a point where it seemed that there was no possibility for her to become healthy and happy again.
Changing her thoughts and emotions changed everything
At a point where things probably couldn’t have gotten worse, a friend of Anouk’s recommended her to participate in one of Dr. Joe Dispenza’s lectures. That’s where the change for the better began. Anouk began meditating, applying her new knowledge, and regularly attending Dr. Joe’s workshops.
Today, several years after she started the journey of personal transformation, Anouk is a healthy, happy person. She now teaches others how they can change their lives, based on her knowledge of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics as well as her decade long work experience as a psychologist and psychotherapist.
Anouk is one of Dr. Joe’s team leaders and she belongs to his corporate trainers. She is very passionate about being a living example for the human unlimited potential. She loves to empower her clients and workshop participants to become their desired new, empowered selves and to create a future they truly enjoy.
Why the journey of change often is so hard
“Once we have conditioned the body into a certain program and we’re living from survival emotions like anger, shame, and guilt we cannot move to another state. We create more of the same,” shares Anouk.
Every emotion has a chemical reaction in our system. We can even get addicted to our own emotions. That’s why creating lasting change is often so hard. It’s our task to break these emotions and create a new future.
Anouk and I talked about so much more!
Enjoy our interview!
This is what you’ll learn from our conversation
- Anouk shares her life story and explains the traumatic experiences—and their mental and emotional background—that caused her to become very sick. (02:35)
- Why we resist the change we desire (32:45)
- What happens when the body has become the mind (35:55)
- How Anouk created her healing through the teachings of Dr. Joe Dispenza and other teachers (40:00)
- Creating a new reality from within without evidence of success on the outside (45:05)
- Anouk’s mystical moment (51:00)
- Today Anouk teaches others how they can create the life they desire (54:20)
- Anouk’s story that is part of Dr. Joe Dispenza’s book Becoming Supernatural inspires many. How she works today in workshops and in her private practice (57:40)
- What you’ll learn when you attend a workshop with Anouk (59:50)
- Why it’s so important to be surrounded by people who support your vision (1:03:05)
- How you can find out more about Anouk, connect with her and work with her (1:06.30)